Aavantika Gas Ltd Recruitment 2022 | FTC Engineer | Diploma | October 2022 |
Company Name :- Aavantika Gas Ltd
Aavantika Gas Limited is a joint venture of GAIL (India) Limited & Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited incorporated on 07th June 2006 engaged in City Gas Distribution in Madhya Pradesh. Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and PNGRB has authorized AGL to carry out the CGD business at Indore, Pithampur , Gwalior and Ujjain cities.
Positions :- FTC Engineer
Job Location :- Gwalior, Indore, Ujjain
Salary :- Fixed CTC (in lakhs/ per annum)* Rs. 3,67,332
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control) with 55% marks or 5.5 out of 10 CGPA and having Minimum 05 years of experience in CGD
Experience :- Minimum 02 years of experience in CGD industry
Roles & Responsibilities :-
A. CNG RELATED ACTIVITY (Indore, Pithampur, Ujjain and Gwalior):
- i. Monitoring of LCV for smooth & uninterrupted supply of CNG through cascades to Daughter station day-to-day basis.
- ii. Rectification of Technical issue of APFC Panel installed at online CNG station.
- iii. Monthly Maintenance of Dispenser installed at Online & Daughter CNG Station.
- iv. Monthly Maintenance of Compressors installed at Online CNG Station.
- v. Follow-up & rectification of complain received from CNG Station regarding technical issue of Dispensers, Compressor and electrical equipment installed at station.
B. PNG RELATED ACTIVITY (Indore, Pithampur, Ujjain and Gwalior):
- i. Monitoring of MDPE/Steel Pipeline surveillance/Patrolling
- ii. Maintenance of PE Valve/Steel Valve Chambers
- iii. Maintenance of DRS/MRS/I&C Connections installed at various locations of Indore, Ujjain, Gwalior & Pithampur.
- iv. Timely Rectification of complain received against Domestic, Industrial and Commercial Connection for smooth operation.
- v. Quarterly testing of MDPE Network.
- vi. T.F/G.I Testing
- vii. Commissioning of MDPE & Steel Pipeline Network, Industrial & Commercial Customers.
C. CRM Related Activity (Indore & Pithampur, Ujjain and Gwalior):
- i. Distribution of CRM Complain to area wise technician.
- ii. Follow-up regarding CRM complain closure.
- iii. Updating the complaint status on CRM Portal.
- iv. Preparation of Monthly Meter Change Report.
- v. Preparation of Monthly Temporary & Permanent disconnection report.
- vi. Preparation of Reconnection Report
- vii. Verification of installed Meter number and Meter reading to close the finance related queries.
- viii. Monitoring of Emergency communication system.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|