Adani Group Recruitment 2023 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma/ BE/B.Tech | July 2023 |
Company Name :- Adani Group (Renewable Power Generation)
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defence and aerospace. The group has annual revenue of over $13 billion with operations at 70 locations in 50 countries
Company Website :- www.adani.com
Position :- Maintenance Engineer
Job Location :- Bhuj, Gujarat
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 9 Years
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar park.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up,
testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform analysis on solar installations to achieve energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Close track of Solar inverter performance on daily basis
- Support to site fleet for Solar inverter related issues
- Coordination with OEM for technical problem resolution of DC system
- Preventive maintenance planning and ensure execution as per schedule
- Health assessment of DC system components and initiate refurbishment schedule
- Inventory management
- Predictive maintenance planning to ensure DC system availability to achieve maximum yield.
- Monthly performance reporting.
Important Dates :-
Apply Link :- Click Here