Adani Group Recruitment 2023 | Civil Engineer | Diploma | January 2023 |
Company Name :- Adani Group
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defence and aerospace. The group has annual revenue of over $13 billion with operations at 70 locations in 50 countries
Company Website :- www.adani.com
Position :- Civil Engineer
Job Location :- Suryapet & Mancherial (Telangana)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 4 Years Experience in Highway Projects – Flexible & Rigid pavements
Job Profile :-
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of the Highway works (Drain, Earthwork, RE Wall, GSB, WMM, DBM, BC, DLC & PQC) as per approved drawings /plans.
- Co-ordinate with sub-contractors for achieving monthly targets.
- Maintain the quality of works and ensure frequency tests are conducted 100% as per MORTH and approved QAP & ensure safety procedures followed as per approved HSE Plan.
- Submit timely materials requirements to Planning in-charge/Section in charge.
- Maintain proper RFI raising and closing system, ensure timely completion of quality test reports and level records.
- Report daily progress, RFI Report, issues, etc., to the section in charge / Planning In-charge.
- Optimum utilization of resources for achieving the targeted production.
- Day to day interaction with Client / Consultant / Sub contractor team for smooth execution of the project.
- Experience in Roads and Highway projects should have hands on experience in all civil activities, should have hands on experience in Concrete structures and rigid pavements.
Apply Link :- Click Here