Aditya Birla Group (Paints) Recruitment 2023 | Associate | Diploma | July 2023 |
Company Name :- Aditya Birla Group (Paints)
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 140,000 employees belonging to 100 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices,
our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
Company Website :- www.adityabirla.com
Position :- Associate
Job Location :- Maharashtra
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Chemical, Petrochemical, Paint Technology
Experience :- 2 to 4 Years
Key Skill :-
- Good communication skill.
- Basic understanding of DCS/PLC and SAP.
- Knowledge of 5S, TPM.
- Experience in Process automation.
- Basic understanding of Emulsion chemistry.
- Principles and working of utilities – pumps, heat exchangers, vacuum pumps, reactors, cooling towers.
- Comfortable with MS-Office tools.
Job Responsibility :-
- To plan and ensure that the day level production targets are met by effective utilization of resources available and implement all safety, quality, environment related systems as per the laid guidelines.
- Plan shift activities with respect to manpower, machine, batches, etc.
- Ensure Raw Material additions as per the batch requirements.
- Processing of Various Emulsion, which mainly involves monitoring the Heating and Cooling profiles, Sample testing, Controlling the process by adhering to laid down Specific Process Instructions and procedures of Quality systems.
- Generation of break down in system, LOTO implementation and handing over machines for break down rectification and preventive maintenance.
- Monitoring the reactor through DCS and MES System. Taking appropriate action for any alarm got raised in DCS.
- Check and issue the permits for any hot work/height work/ confined space entry for the section.
- Monitor the cycle time of online batches and take corrective actions if any.
- Online SAP entries of the batches.
- Online sample analysis for properties and forwarding it to QA for approval.
- Assist in finding the root cause of any quality deviation or NCIP.
- Participate in improvement projects and RCA activities.
- Report unsafe act and unsafe condition in system.
- Ensure proper shop floor and machine/equipment hygiene.
- Ensuring asset care for all Processing equipment and 5S of the area. Working with best practises of 5S,TPM ,TRACC and lean manufacturing.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|