Adroit Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Production Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | March 2022 |
Company Name :- Adroit Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd.
We had started as “Krishna Chemical Industries” in 1995 as dyes intermediate manufacturing firm and converted its constitution to Pvt. Ltd. Company in 2013 named “Adroit Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd.” KCI was offering dyes intermediates till 1999 and then changed their focus to a field of
pharmaceutical intermediates and Speciality chemicals. Since February 2018 Company has enhanced their product portfolio with API manufacturing. Adroit Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd. is having the perfect blend of dynamic and experienced Engineers, Scientists, Chemists and administrative team working on the winning strategy of customer delight.
Company Website :- www.adroitpharmachem.com
Position :- Production Engineer
Job Location :- Vadodara
Salary :- ₹ 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
Experience :- 1 to 6 Years
Job Description :-
- To ensure that all the manufacturing activities are carried out as per cGMP, and proper house-keeping is maintain in the plant.
- To ensure that production activities are done as per written approved standard operating procedures and as per planning given by General Manager and provide feedback to General Manager daily basis.
- To ensure smooth running of the plant, co-ordinate with engineering department for any break down, utility, services etc.
- To ensure that all the raw materials, packaging materials, intermediates are stored and handled safely.
- To ensure that correct quantity & Quality product is charged in safe way. Monitoring of stepwise reactions & recording in batch manufacturing and packing record at the time of operation. Proper maintenance of production records and equipment usages log book.
- To co-ordinates with QC, Warehouse, R&Dfor production related activities.
- Responsible to keep all equipments, vessels in good condition so as to produce the required production as per desired quality and quantity.
- Responsible to maintain records for production activities.Optimum use of resources & report to General Manager-Operations about the area requiring improvement.
- To report the superior if any deviation, incident occurred during manufacturing process and maintain its record.
- Responsible for providing equipment to engineering department for preventive maintenance as per schedule and make sure that all plant components are calibrated.
- To participate in validation activities.
- Responsible to check the consignment going out of the factory premises are as per the laid down check list and approve the consignment after through checking of each drum.
- Responsible to follow Health, Safety and Environment policies.
- Any other work assigned by superiors related to production department.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group
|Diploma Telegram Group
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group