AAI Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | 10 Posts | Last Date : 10 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India.
Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
Organization Website :- www.aai.aero
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- New Delhi
Stipend :- Rs. 12,000/- pm
- Diploma in the streams of Electronic & Communication / Electronic & Instrumentation (EEE ) /Civil Engineering.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 only are eligible.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2022) :- Maximum Age 26 years.
Total Vacancies :- 10 Posts
- Electronic & Communication / Electronic & Instrumentation/EEE : 09 Posts
- Civil : 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on merit & Interview.
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit‐based.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The duration of the training will be one year.
- The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. Candidates should enroll themselves in NATS Portal and apply under for the establishment of Airports Authority of India – RCDU/FIU & E&M/Workshop, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi. Candidates should apply for the job on or before 10 March 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|