Amptekindia Recruitment 2020 | Diploma | Soldering Technician
Company Name :- Amptekindia
Fusion Power Systems is an ISO 9001:2000 certified enterprise engaged in the design, developmentand supply of rechargeable sealed lead acid (SLA) and Li-ion Batteries. The company markets its products under the ‘Amptek’ brand which figures among India’s top 5 SLA battery brands in India.
Positions :- Soldering Technician
Qualification :- High School diploma or Associates degree in electronics. Equivalent experience may be considered.
Experience :- Minimum 2 years of experience of working as a solderer in electronic assembly environment
Salary :- Based on the experience
Job Description :-
- Perform highly complex assembly that include wire harness assembly (crimping and soldering wires), and cable assembly (crimping and soldering wires) to an engineering drawing, BOM, manufacturing assembly procedure and traveler.
- Perform repetitive wiring and solder operations, PCB Stuffing, Thru-hole soldering, Surface-mount soldering, and point-to-point wiring.
- Candidate must be able to read and work from complex schematics, assembly blueprints, verbal or written instructions, and diagrams; must have the ability to follow provided wiring color code with minimal supervision.
- Must have an electronic assembly experience, strong working knowledge with hand/power tools. Must be familiar with the quality control methods to evaluate the repeatability of assembly processes.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Design and Mechanical Engineers, machining during prototype builds.
Job Location :- Haryana
Apply Link :- Click here