Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Recruitment 2022 | Lab Assistant | Diploma Pass | January 2022 |
Company Name :- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham was the youngest institution to be awarded with an ‘A++’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), an autonomous body established in 1994 by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India to assess and accredit institutions of higher education in the country.
To be eligible to apply for the NAAC accreditation, an educational institution should have completed five years. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham had just completed six years in January 2009 when it applied for the accreditation. ‘A++’ is the highest grade that can be awarded to the best-in-class institutions for higher learning.
Company Website :- www.amrita.edu
Position :- Lab Assistant
Job Location :- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the areas of manufacturing.
- Electronics knowledge is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Maintenance of attendance register of the researchers/ Student on each equipment
- Proper management of assets including maintenance of required log books, like student and staff login registers, for tracking each of the equipment and its usage.
- Maintain and arrange all the equipment/ software properly
- Conduct regular inventory audits as part of the university rule and to ensure that every piece of equipment is in working condition or/and is not misplaced or missing
- Need to assist the researchers in the usage of mechanical equipment available in the lab and provide training to researchers if required
- Coordination with the respective Lab In-Charge, researchers, investigators, team leads, field examiners, and the company officials to maintain proper communication channels
- Follow up with vendors and regular check-up of each equipment as recommended
- Maintenance of consumable and non-consumable registers
- Procurement of raw materials or new parts/equipment based on the discussion with researchers and head of the lab
- Arrange the meetings and do the necessary documentation and minutes
- To ensure the lab have been provided with the first fid box and other necessary safety equipment
- Inform researchers about the various precautions that need to be taken
- Need to work with IT and other departments for the necessities at Lab
- Report matters of serious issues to higher authorities, like damage, theft, repair of equipment to the HOD through faculty in charge of the lab
- He/she should be highly motivated and interest in the new emerging technologies
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|