Applied Materials India Private Limited Recruitment 2023 | Manufacturing Engineer | Diploma / B.tech | June 2023 |
Company Name :- Applied Materials India Private Limited
Supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Positions :- Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore/ Bengaluru , Karnataka
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Qualification :- Diploma or Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics or relevant discipline
Experience :- 4-6 Y in the Automotive Industry
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- 1. Develops a Build strategy considering facility requirements & overall mfg readiness in collaboration with all the required Stakeholders. Overall build ownership.
- 2. Working level knowledge on NX, TCE & SAP.
- 3. Reduces the total build hours (SOE) by bringing the ideas from high volume manufacturing.
- 4. Reports, tracks & close non-conformances observed during the build. Drive the long term corrective actions (LTCA) for all the observed non-conformances.
- 5. Manages the material movement within the shop floor from warehouse as per identified build strategy.
- 6. Observes all Safety & Workmanship standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures, and practices. Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
Interested Candidates can send there Resume to email@example.com
Apply Link :- Click Here