ARKChem Systems Recruitment 2023 | Project Engineer | Diploma/ Degree | March 2023 |
Company Name :- ARKChem Systems Pvt. Ltd.
ARKChem Systems Pvt. Ltd. is ISO certified company, established in year 2017 by team of young and enthusiastic team of Engineers. The whole idea behind starting new company is to provide one stop solution for heat and mass transfer systems based on customised requirement in all diversifying industrial sectors.
We aim to build best-in-class engineering and manufacturing facilities to meet growing demand of energy efficient, high quality and reliable equipment’s. We are providing competent solutions in Distillation Systems, Dryers, Evaporation plants, Distilleries, CIP Systems and Food Processing Plants.
Company Website :- www.arkchem.in
Position :- Project Engineer (Process Equipement Manufacturing Industry)
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 10 Years Experience in process equipments manufacturing industry strongly preferred.
- Facilitates and contributes to the development of project plans and designs.
- Recommends and/or analyzes materials, equipment, and practices used in the project.
- Compares the actual cost of development project to estimates.
- Collaborates with design group to change plans if problems arise.
- Preparation of technical specification for required equipments like pumps, heaters, Filters, Blowers, Valves, etc.
- Vendor development for bought out items, site job contractors etc Obtaining quotations from the Vendors.
- Follow up and expediting deliveries of various equipment’s and site jobs Prepares periodic progress and cost reports for respective departments.
- Planning for Erection and Commissioning.
- Site Visits and Supervises progress of development project.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains project database.
- Establish action plans and timelines for multiple projects Supplier evaluation, quality analysis, costing Preparation of Operation and Maintenance manual.
Required Skills/Abilities :-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent budgeting and cost containment skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project software.
- Basic understanding of ISO 9000 design requirements.
Send Resume :-
- Eligible candidates with suitable experience share resume at: email@example.com
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|