Asian Paints Recruitment 2022 | Executive QA | Diploma | November 2022 |
Company Name :- Asian Paints Ltd.
Asian Paints Limited is an Indian chemicals company head-quartered in Mumbai, India. It manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.
Asian Paints is India’s largest paint company and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs 140 billion. Besides Asian Paints, the group operates around the world through its subsidiaries Berger International Limited, Apco Coatings Limited, SCIB Paints and Taubmans.
Company Website :- www.asianpaints.com
Position :- Executive Production
Job Location :- Patancheru
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- B.sc /M.sc (Chemistry)/Diploma Mechanical
Experience :- 1 to 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Ensure adherence to Production process as per laid down procedures and instructions.
- Ensure Raw Material additions as per the batch requirements.
- Carry out required transactions and process records in SAP.
- Update Environmental and Quality Records regularly.
- Report to Superiors on progress of the Plan/Production details and other issues within the Section.
- Plan shift activities with respect to manpower, machine, batches, etc.
- Deploy operators in every shift and ensure batch charging/processing as per planning schedule. Ensure all in-process checks are carried as per process guidelines.
- Fill up the shift report at the end of the shift and update efficiency records for all the operators in the shift.
- Capture all equipment breakdowns in SAP.
- Take daily sectional round.
- Plan for availability of consumables; raise requisition for consumables from stores monitor the stocks levels in section.
- Ensure proper shop floor and machine/equipment hygiene.
Note :- Candidate with age below 26 Yrs can apply.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|