Asian Paints Recruitment 2022 | Executive Production | Diploma | December 2022 |
Company Name :- Asian Paints Ltd.
Asian Paints Limited is an Indian chemicals company head-quartered in Mumbai, India. It manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.
Asian Paints is India’s largest paint company and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs 140 billion. Besides Asian Paints, the group operates around the world through its subsidiaries Berger International Limited, Apco Coatings Limited, SCIB Paints and Taubmans.
Company Website :- www.asianpaints.com
Position :- Executive Production
Job Location :- Rohtak
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical
Experience :- 1 to 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Ensure that the paint transfers from the mixer to the filling machine
- Ensure that the nozzles are filling in adequate quantity of paint
- Train technicians on the inputs (price, batch number) on the printer for labeling and MF MAT 18
- Ensure the accuracy of label orientation and printing message
- Ensure that the necessary packing materials are available on packing machiens
- Instruct the fork lift person to place the lids and cartons at appropriate lines
- Troubleshoot any problems which may arise in the packing line
- To ensure all downtime data is updated on EIT software with accurate reasons
- Based on the policy of recording downtime, all notfications to be generated in EAM
- To ensure shift outputs such that all necessary plant parameters (volume compliace, PRSL, OEE etc.) will be achieved.
Note :- Candidates should be below the age of 26Yrs Candidates needs to have minimum 50% in all qualification
Apply Link :- Click Here