AUDI Recruitment 2021 | Workshop Service Advisor | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Automobile | Delhi | February 2021 |
Company Name :- AUDI
Audi AG is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles. Audi is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group and has its roots at Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. Audi-branded vehicles are produced in nine production facilities worldwide.
The origins of the company are complex, going back to the early 20th century and the initial enterprises (Horch and the Audiwerke) founded by engineer August Horch; and two other manufacturers (DKW and Wanderer), leading to the foundation of Auto Union in 1932. The modern era of Audi essentially began in the 1960s when Auto Union was acquired by Volkswagen from Daimler-Benz. After relaunching the Audi brand with the 1965 introduction of the Audi F103 series, Volkswagen merged Auto Union with NSU Motorenwerke in 1969, thus creating the present day form of the company.
Company Website :- www.audineev.com
Positions :- Workshop Service Advisor
Experience :- 3-5 years
Salary :- Best in Industry
Job Location :- Dehli
Qualification :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
Job Responsibilities :-
- The Audi Service Advisor – Workshop will be responsible for managing the customer interface assigned to him/her during workshop repair for all activities and thus enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Service Advisor – Workshop will act as the single point of contact for the customer for all his/her service related concerns.
The primary responsibilities of the Service Advisor – Workshop Are :-
- Scheduling and arranging appointment for Workshop repair : Clearly understand all customer concerns beforehand and identify service requirements to ensure complete preparedness of the Workshop on the day of the service appointment.
- Prepare for Appointment : Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure readiness of the Workshop with respect to bay allocation and availability of relevant technicians, tools, and parts required for the completion of the job.
- Job Order Creation : On the day of the appointment, understand all customer concerns and identify all Workshop repair jobs required to be performed on the vehicle, provide a time and cost estimate of the same and get customer agreement on the same.
- Accessories and other VAS sales : Contribute to incremental business generation for the dealership by pitching for appropriate parts, accessories and other VAS from the Audi portfolio to the customer
- Track and Monitor Repair job progress : As the owner of the customer job order, regularly track progress of the repair job to ensure adherence to promised delivery timelines. Also manage communication to the customer in case of possible deviations from the promised time and cost estimates.
- Quality control and vehicle handover : As the leader of the customer repair order, ensure all repair jobs are performed as promised to the customer and as per Audi standards before delivery of vehicle to the customer. Coordinate with relevant role holders and manage the vehicle handover and payment formalities with the customer.
- Customer Satisfaction and Complaint Management : Take ownership of all customer complaints and drive resolution in coordination with relevant stakeholders and ensure a best in class customer experience
- Planning : Existing and new customer acquisition planning to improve market share and improve overall customer satisfaction
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here