BASF India Limited Recruitment 2023 | Deputy Production Manager | Diploma / B.tech |
Name of Company :- BASF India Limited
At BASF, we create chemistry and have been doing so for 150 years. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the worlds leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. BASF has successfully partnered Indias progress for 125 years, with all global businesses maintaining a presence in India (except for Oil & Gas).Today, BASF India Limited, the flagship company of BASF in India, is a public Limited Company with 73.33% of the shares held by BASF SE and its group companies.
Job Role :- Deputy Production Manager
Employment type :- Permanent
Education :- BE / B. Tech / Diploma (Chemical Engineering) / B.Sc. (Chemistry)
Experience :- 3-12 Years
Job Location :- Dahej
Stipend :- Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities :-
- Responsibility of Technical, Quality and cost-effective manufacturing of Plant. Responsible for delivering production volumes as per business requirements. Optimization and improvement of production process (procedures, automation, operator systems and plant organization).
- Main Areas of Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Act as a Plant Manager (as per deputy regulations) during absence of Plant Manager.
- Monitor process flow, capacity utilization, safety at workplace, down times due to breakdowns, availability of resources for achieving required productivity.
- Co-ordinate with SCM, equipment schedulers, Quality control plan the production schedule on daily monthly basis.
Apply Link :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.