Baxter India Private Limited Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | September 2021 |
Company Website :- Baxter India Private Limited
Every day, millions of patients and caregivers rely on Baxter’s leading portfolio of critical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical products. For more than 85 years, we’ve been operating at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers that make it happen.
With products, technologies and therapies available in more than 100 countries, Baxter’s employees worldwide are now building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of transformative healthcare innovations.
Company Website :- www.baxter.in
Positions :- Associate Engineer
Job Location :- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Qualification & Experience :-
- B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (Mechanical /Electrical) with 4 to 7 years working experience in Plant Maintenance injectable facility.
- Injectable Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Documentation knowledge & Experience of Audits (USFDA/MHRA/TGA).
Job Description :-
- To ensure the smooth operation of Plant machineries. To maintain the equipment in satisfactory operating condition.
- To deliver effective maintenance. To eliminate process defects & maximize the production. To attend the preventive and breakdown maintenance of all plant machineries, like Stilmas, water system and clean room machinery and documenting such preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- To implement modification / automation work in plant machineries. To purchase the plant machineries/parts as and when required through approved vendors and to maintain the stock of the spares.
- To maintain PM checklist record and register it into the system and to get it verified from the Manager Technical. To ensure the online documentation of all the relevant records of the department.
- To ensure team building & training to the technicians, operators and production staff for machines in the clean room areas and to attend their queries on immediate basis.
- To install and commission the new machines, equipment and parts and documenting it as per the guideline. E.g. Design Qualification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and performance qualification. Ensuring the Implementation on GMP in all aspects of manufacturing and other processes of the Plant. Ensure all safety norms are followed in respective area.
- Keep self and team updated about CGMP requirement. Ensure completion of all required training for self as well as team.
Skills Required – Functional/Behavioral :-
- Knowledge about documentation requirements as per current regulatory norms and best industry practices. Knowledge about the working /design principles equipment, system, facility utilized for injectable manufacturing and its validation. Exposure to international regulatory audits. Computer literacy. Good verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivated and result oriented.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|