BDL Recruitment 2023 | Project Engineer/Officer/Assistant | 33 Posts | Interview Date : 04 – 05 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
It is one of India’s manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. BDL was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad at Telangana. It was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. BDL has been nominated as a Mini
Ratna Category I company by the govt of India. India began to develop indigenous missiles through the IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme). BDL has an opportunity to be closely involved with the programme wherein it was identified as the Prime Production Agency.
Organization Website :- www.bdl-india.in
Positions :- Project Engineer/Officer /Assistant
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Project Engineers / Officer : Rs 30,000 – 39,000/-
- Project Assistants (Diploma) : Rs 25,000 – 29,000/-
- Project Assistants (Trade) : Rs 23,000 – 27,500/-
- Project Engineers ( Mechanical / Electronics / CS / Aeronautical ) : First Class (60%) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) / Integrated M.E. / M.Tech. course or equivalent in the concerned discipline from AICTE approved Institute / University.
- Project Officer: First Class (60%) in MBA/ MSW or PG Diploma – 02 Years Course or equivalent course in Human Resources Management from AICTE approved Institute / University.
- Project Diploma Assistant ( Mechanical / Electronics ) : 3 years Diploma or equivalent course in Mechanical Engg / ECE discipline recognized by the State/ Central government.
- Project Trade Assistant (Fitter / Electronic Mech ) : ITI (Electronic Mech. / Radio Mech / Fitter ) with NAC or equivalent recognized by the State/ Central Government.
Note :- Candidates must possess a minimum 01 year Post Qualification experience.
Total Vacancies :- 33 Posts
Project Officer: 01 Post
Project Engineers: 10 Posts
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Electronics: 04 Posts
- CS: 02 Posts
- Aeronautical : 01 Post
Project Assistants (Diploma): 04 Posts
- Mechanical: 01 Post
- Electronics:03 Posts
Project Assistants (Trade) : 18 Posts
- Fitter : 10 Posts
- Electronic Mech : 08 Posts
Age Limit :- 28 Years
Age Relaxation :
- Age relaxation for SC – 05 Years / ST – 05 Years / OBC (NCL) – 03 Years.
- Age relaxation for EX-SM / PwBD will be as per Government directives to the post(s), as applicable.
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 05 years for SC & ST, 03 years for OBC-NCL, 05 years for PwBD (UR), 08 years for PwBD (OBC-NCL), and 10 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
- Maximum age relaxation by 05 years is applicable for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 05 years service in the Armed Forces and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 05 years for candidates who are ordinarily been domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 on submission of domicile certificate.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Walk-in-Interview & based on the merit.
- Candidates, who fulfill all the requisite parameters and Qualification Requirements (QRs) will be shortlisted for Interview.
Merit Lists :
- Aggregate Marks / Percentage secured in the Essential Qualification: 75 Marks
- Relevant Post Qualification Experience : 10 Marks
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Total: 100 Marks
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number for communication.
- The posts are on a contract basis only.
- Candidates should reach the venue on scheduled dates by 08:30 am and candidates will not be allowed after 11.45 am.
- Candidates will be engaged on Contract Basis initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up to a maximum period of four years (including the initial period), based on the Organisational requirement and individual performance.
Interview Dates :-
- Project Engineers / Officer : 04 March 2023
- Project Assistants (Diploma / Trade ) : 05 March 2023
Aeronautical Society of India,
Suranjan Das Road,
Opposite Engine Division,
Karnataka – 560 075.
Land Mark: Near Vivekananda Metro Station
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview along with prescribed application form on 04 – 05 March 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Application From :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|