BESCOM Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice | 400 Posts | Last Date : 30 July 2021 |
Organization Name :- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
BESCOM – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is responsible for Power distribution in Eight districts of Karnataka (Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapura, Kolar, Davanagere, Tumkur, Chitradurga and Ramanagara).
BESCOM covers an area of 41,092 Sq. Kms. with a population of over 207 lakhs.
The company has 4 operating Zones – Bangalore Metropolitan Area Zone(North), Bangalore Metropolitan Area Zone(South), Bangalore Rural Area Zone and Chitradurga Zone, 9 Circles, 32 Divisions, 147 Sub-divisions and 534 Section Offices.
Organization Website :- www.bescom.co.in
Positions :- Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Job Location :- Bangalore
- For Engineering Graduates: Rs.7000/Month
- For Diploma Graduates: Rs.5000/Month
- Should possess/acquire BE/B.Tech from a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt./Central Govt.) in applicable branches. Should possess/acquire 3 year Diploma from a Polytechnic College/Institution recognized by the State Govt./Central Govt. in applicable branches
- The candidate should have B.E./B.Tech Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional B.E./B.Tech Degree/Diploma Certificate in applicable branches. The candidate should have scored minimum passing marks and obtained a Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020. (Students passed after July 2018 only are eligible to apply).
Total Vacancies :- 400 Posts
Graduates Apprentice : 325 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 143 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 116 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering – 36 Posts
- Information Science and Engineering – 20 Post
- Civil Engineering – 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Technology Engineering – 05 Posts
Diploma Apprentice : 75 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 55 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering – 10 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlisting the candidates from online application data. Shortlisting process will be done based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examinations only. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through their registered Email ID.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date: 15.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply for “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” : 30.07.2021
- Last date for applying “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” : 05.08.2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates list : 10.08.2021
- Verification of documents for shortlisted candidates at “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited, IIRD Centre, I Floor, Crescent Tower, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001” : Any working days between 16.08.2021 to 18.08.2021 (Timings: lAM to 4PM)
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can enroll themselves in NATS portal and apply through online on or before 30 July 2021.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here