BHEL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technician Apprentice | 05 Posts | Last Date : 18th April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Indian central public sector undertaking. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India.
It is based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1956, BHEL is India’s largest government owned power generation equipment manufacturer.
Organization Website :- www.bhel.com
Position :- Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Varanasi
Stipend :- Rs. 8,000/- pm
- Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics Engineering after 2020 from a recognized university/ Institution with a minimum of 65% (for SC/ ST – 60%)
Note: The duration of this post is limited to one year.
Age Limit (as on 01.05.2023) :- Above 18 Years
- General/ – 27 Years
- OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer) – 30 Years
- SC/ST – 32 Years
- For PwDs ( more than 40% disability) – 10 Years
Total Vacancies :- 05 Posts
- Mechanical – 02 Posts
- Civil – 02 Posts
- Electronics – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on merit as per marks secured in the diploma course and a written examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called in for a written examination.
Important Dates :-
- Last date for sending the application: 18.04.2023 ( before 5:00 pm)
- Date of publishing the list of candidates eligible for the exam: 18.04.2023 ( after 5:00 pm)
- Date of Written Examination: 02.05.2023 ( 10:00 am)
- Date of written Examination results: 05.05.2023 ( after 5:00 pm)
- Date of Medical Test: 08.05.2023/09.05.2023 ( 10:00 am)
Postal Address :-
Additional General Manager,
BHEL, Heavy Equipment Repair Plant,
Tarna, Shivpur, Varanasi
How to Apply :-
Candidates need to register themselves on the MHRDNATS Apprenticeship portal & select an establishment from BHEL to apply. Further, Candidates need to fill out the application form given below and send it as a hard copy along with the required documents to the following address on or before 18 April 2023 (5 PM).
Official Notification :- Click Here
Application From :- Click Here