BMRCL Recruitment 2022 | Station Controller/Train Operator | 50 Posts | Last Date : 10 January 2022 |
Organization Name :- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL)
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
Organization Website :- www.bmrc.co.in
Positions :- Station Controller/Train Operator
Job Location :- Bangalore
- Station Controller/Train Operator – Rs.33,040 – 63,490/-
- Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or Equivalent Qualification in Class -I trade issued by Armed Forces
Age Limit :- 45 Years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Station Controller/Train Operator – 50 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be made strictly on merit, on the basis of written examination. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of
the original documents. There shall be no negative marking in the written examination.
- The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers and likely to include questions pertaining to General knowledge, General English, General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational/technical qualifications for the post. There will be only one question paper.
- The question paper will be in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be about 120 minutes with approximately
Postal Address :-
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H Road, Shanthinagar,
Bangalore – 560027.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.bmrc.co.in) career section latest by 10 January 2022 up to 4 PM. After submitting online applications, send a print out of online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 14 January 2022.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|