BPCL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technician Apprentice | 45 Posts | Last Date : 31 October 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai.
The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government.
Organization Website :- www.bharatpetroleum.com
Positions :- Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Kerala
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 18,000/- pm
- Diploma Pass in Relevant Discipline.
- Year of Passing : 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
Relevant Discipline & Total Vacancies :- 45 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 05 Posts
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Technology : 05 Posts
- Chemical Engineering : 32 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 03 Posts
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 October 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here