BPCL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 138 Posts | Last Date : 04th September 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai.
The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government.
Organization Website :- www.bharatpetroleum.com
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Mumbai
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 25,000/- pm
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 18,000/- pm
- Diploma/Degree Pass in Relevant Discipline.
Total Vacancies :- 138 Posts
Graduate Apprentice : 77 Posts
- Chemical: 17 Posts
- Civil: 06 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- IT/CSE: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation: 08 Posts
- Mechanical: 26 Posts
- Fire Safety: 08 Posts
Technician Apprentice : 61 Posts
- Chemical: 12 Posts
- Civil: 08 Posts
- Electrical: 09 Posts
- Mechanical: 12 Posts
- Instrumentation: 10 Posts
- B.Com: 06 Posts
- B.Sc: 04 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2023) :- 18 – 27 Years
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the respective discipline qualifying exam and interview.
- The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates through the interview process.
- Engagement in apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 September 2023. Non-Engineering Graduates can apply for the job online by the given link.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Apply Link (Non-Engineering) :- Click Here