BPCL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technician Apprentice | 52 Posts | Last Date : 08th February 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai.
The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government.
Organization Website :- www.bharatpetroleum.com
Positions :- Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Bina, Madhya Pradesh
Stipend :- Rs. 18,000/- pm
Qualification :- Diploma Pass in Relevant Field.
Total Vacancies :- 52 Posts
- Chemical/Petrochemical : 25 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering : 06 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 03 Posts
- Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation & Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering : 06 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) :- 18 – 27 Years
Selection Process :-
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Personal interview in order of merit based on marks/CGPA obtained in the qualifying exam. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the cumulative performance in qualifying exam and personal interview.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply, who have done their Diploma/Graduation from colleges located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Preference will be given to the candidates who are residents of District Sagar (MP)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08th February 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here