CCL Recruitment 2023 | Technician, Mining Sardar, Assistant Foreman & Others | 330 Posts | Last Date : 19 April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
Central Coalfields Limited is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company since October 2007. During 2009-10, coal production of the company reached its highest-ever figure of 47.08 million tones, with net worth amounting to Rs.2644 crore against a paid-up capital of Rs.940 crore.
Formed on 1st November 1975, CCL (formerly National Coal Development Corporation Ltd) was one of the five subsidiaries of Coal India Ltd. which was the first holding company for coal in the country (CIL now has 8 subsidiaries).
Organization Website :- www.centralcoalfields.in
Positions :- Technician, Mining Sardar, Assistant Foreman & Others
Job Location :- Jharkhand
- Electrician Technician : Rs. 1087.17/- per day
- Mining Sardar : Rs. 31,852.56/- pm
- Assistant Foreman Electrical : Rs. 31,852.56/- pm
- Deputy Servyour : Rs. 31,852.56/- pm
- Matriculate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board of Examination
- Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency/ Overman’s certificate of competency from DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 2017 or any other certificate in Mining which entitles to work as Mining Sirdar as per Coal Mines Regulation 2017
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid First-Aid Certificate
- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from any recognized Institute.
Electrician (Non-Excv.) Technician:
- Matriculate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board of examination with ITI in the Electrician Trade
- Must have completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act-1961
- LT permit under IE Rules for mines or 440-550 Volts mining parts permit issued by Competent Authority applicable to mines and HT permit for cable joining and overhead lines issued by the competent authority applicable to mines.
- Matriculate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board of examination with valid Mines Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS for working in CoalMines
Assistant Foreman (Electrical):
- Matriculate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board of examination with a recognized Diploma in Electrical Engineering (03 years course)
- Electrical Supervisorship Certificate valid for mines
Note: This post is for a period of 1 year. It might be extended based on requirements.
Age Limit (as on 19.04.2023) :- 18 Years
- For SC & ST Candidates – 35 years
- For OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer) – 33 years
- Candidates of Coal India Limited & other subsidiary companies – No age limit
Total Vacancies :- 330 Posts
- Mining Sirdar – 77 Posts ( 0BC – 05, SC – 14, ST – 58)
- Electrician (Non-Excv.)Technician – 126 Posts ( 0BC – 03, SC – 29, ST – 94)
- DeputySurveyor – 20 Posts (ST – 20)
- Assistant Foreman (Electrical) – 107 Posts ( 0BC – 07, SC – 23, ST – 77)
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on a Computer Based Test.
- The test will be conducted separately for each post.
- The total marks of the test are 100 marks ( 50 questions – each question carrying 2 marks.
- The duration of the test is one hour.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- The questions will be bilingual (both in Hindi and English)
- The minimum qualifying mark for SC/ST is 30 marks & for OBC(NCL) is 36 marks
- The final merit panel will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test
- Test centers would be in Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, and Hazaribagh.
- The results of the CBT will be published on the CCL website.
Application Fees/Intimation charges (Non -Refundable) :-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates or Departmental Candidates – Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Only
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of Online Applications – 30 March 2023 (11:00 am)
- Last date for Online Application – 19 April 2023 (11:50 pm)
- Tentative dates of downloading Admit Cards – 30 April 2023 to 04 May 2023
- Tentativedateof Computer Based Test (CBT) – 05 May 2023
- Tentative date of declaration of results – 29 May 2023
How to Apply :-
All Eligible candidates who are interested can apply for this post online using the following link from 30 March 2023 to 19 April 2023.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here