Chandan Steel Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | April 2022 |
Company Name :- Chandan Steel Ltd.
At Chandan Steel Limited, they believe that steel is at the core of all developments; be it national or international. Every structure that stands strong has stainless steel in it. Unbent, tough, reliable, the metals glaze is a standing proof of the limitless possibilities that it has been powering from centuries after centuries.
The entire infrastructure industry is dependent on this shiny metal to translate imaginations into reality. To be precise, stainless steel itself has also played a major role in serving as a constant inspiration for everyone associated with Chandan Steel Ltd to take up challenges, defy old notions associated with the process of manufacturing stainless steel and continue moving ahead; to see themselves at a position of high repute and global recognition.
Company Website :- www.chandansteel.net
Position :- Maintenance Engineer
Job Location :- Valsad, Vapi, Umbergaon
Salary :- ₹ 1,75,000 – 6,75,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- To include, preventive maintenance machines and equipment,
- Responsible to emergency machine break dawns throughout the plant.
- Involvement with new design, installation and movements of existing machines.
- Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment
- Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose
- To design, promote and carry out preventive maintenance.
- To ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose
- Installation of new machines and equipment
- Track and document monthly PM reports identify equipment breakdown causes and minimize equipment downtime.
- Carry out preventive and predictive maintenance programs and all necessary documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Must have Experience in Forging Industry.
- Having experience of Hammer & Hydraulics Maintenance
Apply Link :- Click Here