Chitkara University Recruitment 2021 | Technical Apprentice Trainee | Diploma – Civil/ Electrical Engineering | March 2021 |
Organization Name :- Chitkara University
In the year 2002, Chitkara Educational Trust established its Punjab campus 30 kilometers from Chandigarh, on the Chandigarh Patiala National Highway. In the year 2010 Chitkara University was established by the Punjab State Legislature under The Chitkara University Act. Chitkara University, the best university in Punjab is a government-recognized university with the right to confer degrees as per the Sections 2(f) and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
The sprawling campus of the University is equidistant from Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Ambala and Patiala. The University offers multi-disciplinary programs, all of which are designed to be industry-relevant. As a result of this student-centric approach, Chitkara University is renowned as one of the best private universities in the North India region.
Organization Website :- www.chitkarauniversity.edu.in
Positions :- Technical Apprentice Trainee
Job Location :- Mohali, Chandigarh, Ambala
- Rs. 8000 Per Month For Diploma Apprentices
Qualification :- Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering
Experience :- Freshers
Total Vacancies :- 03 Posts
- Civil : 01
- Electrical : 02
Terms and Conditions of Engagement :-
- Only those candidates shall be eligible to apply who have enrolled themselves as a Student on the National Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and marked as Verified in this Portal by the respective officials.
- All applications must be supported by documents as to eligibility and must reach the University HR Department latest by 31st Oct 2020.
- Period of Apprenticeship Training shall be one year and broad skill components to be covered during training under each of the above-designated subject filed are meant to provide hands-on experience to the trainees in the fields they are engaged in.
- Every Apprentice undergoing Apprenticeship Training shall be a Trainee and not a worker or employee at any time during the contract period of his/her engagement.
- The provisions of any labor law shall not apply to such Apprentices. They shall be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Rules existing thereunder.
- Fixed amount of stipend shall be payable to the Apprentices during the contract of their engagement, which shall be Rs. 9000 per month for Graduate Apprentices and Rs. 8000 per month for Diploma Apprentices.
- If the number of applications received is more than the number of apprentices to be engaged, University reserves the right to frame selection criteria.
- Only Fresher Candidates will be considered for this role.
- Candidates who have completed their diplomas before 2018 are not eligible to apply.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here