Clean Energy Systems Recruitment 2022 | Service Engineer | Diploma/ Degree | February 2022 |
Company Name :- Clean Energy Systems
Clean Energy Systems is a premier manufacturer of aqueous parts cleaning systems. We build customized, state-of-the-art yet cost-effective parts cleaning systems that meet the most stringent industrial cleanliness norms, while maintaining the highest global standards for process efficacy and reliability, safety and energy efficiency. We are the pioneers in manufacturing parts cleaning systems for the automotive industry in India,
and have over 30 years of experience in building systems that range from simple spray cabinet washers to unmanned, multi-station robotic deburr washers. We offer end-to-end solutions including concept design, detailed design and engineering, manufacturing, commissioning, training and after-sales support. Since the inception of the company, we have relentlessly focused on the aspects that matter the most to our customers – cleaning quality, machine reliability, cost, safety and energy efficiency.
Company Website :- www.cleanenergysystems.in
Position :- Service Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- Minimum 3 years of experience as a service engineer for industrial machinery.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Installationand commissioning of industrial washing machines at customer site.
- Repairs / maintenance of industrial washing machines at customer site.
- Preparing MOM with customer and submit detailed service report to management.
- Providing operation and maintenance training to end users
- Troubleshooting of faults in the machine.
- Assembly, fine-tuning / setting & maintenance of gearboxes, pumps, conveyors, pneumatic systems, piping, etc.
- Checking I/O status in PLC program.
- Checking and fine-tuning robot program.
- Support manufacturing activities at company when not on site.
- Support supply of spares as required.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a service engineer for industrial machinery
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Willingness to travel and work on-site as and when required
- Willingness and skill to perform assembly and fine-tuning activities independently
- Strong knowledge and experience with assembly / maintenance / troubleshooting of mechanical components like gearboxes, conveyors, pumps, bearings, pneumatic systems, etc.
- Should be able to trace / read hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric line diagrams
- Familiarity with automation and electrical components like PLC, HMI, VFD, sensors, switchgear, etc.
- Familiarity with robot programming (preferred but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of industrial washing machines (preferred but not mandatory)
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|