CLRI Walk In Interview 2023 | Project Associate/Assistant/JRF | 15 Posts | Interview Date: 28 & 29 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- CSIR – Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI)
The role of CSIR-CLRI in scientific industrial research space of India is very focused. Objective of the institute is to meet the needs of the leather and allied sectors through research, technology development and transfer, training and industrial support and formulation of policies and plan of action that ensures a technology based competitive advantage for Indian leather
Leather technology, which deals with tanning raw hides and skins and finishing the tanned leather to impart to it the specific properties which it should have to be suitable for making particular types of leather articles either for military or civilian use, although very old, is still making progress. Its progress has been due to the application of various branches of science to it and research which is being carried out to explain the principles underlying the old craft of tanning, to throw light on the mechanism whereby the profound change viz.
Organization Website :- www.clri.org
Positions :- Project Associate/Assistant/ JRF
Job Location :- Chennai
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: Rs 18,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs 20,000/-
- Project Associate: Rs 25,000 – 31,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 31,000/-
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Desirable: Candidates who have Computer Knowledge and experience in digitization of documents will be given preference.
- 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Desirable: Computer knowledge of Auto CAD, 3D modeling, MS office, etc.
- Two years’ experience in the relevant filed of preparing Tender documents, preparation of estimates as per CPWD norms, and preparing bills to the contractors, well known in the method of measurements, site supervising, comparative statements, Auto CAD Drawing, and good knowledge of MS Office, etc.
- B.E / B.Tech in BioTechnology / Biotechnology / Biomedical Engineering / Leather Technology / Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Energy Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- M.Sc in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology from a recognized University/ Institute. (OR)
- M.Sc in Physics/ Biophysics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
- MVSc from a recognized University / Institute. (Project Associate-I) (OR)
- MVSc from a recognized University / Institute with 02 years of experience in the relevant field. (Project Associate-II).
Junior Research Fellow:
- MSc Life Sciences / Bio-chemistry / Medical Biochemistry / Animal Sciences / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / Institute with NET / Lectureship. (OR)
- M.Tech or M.Pharm in Biotechnology/ Biopharmaceutical Technology / Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Pharmaceutics/ Genetic Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with GATE / GPAT scorecard.
Total Vacancies :- 15 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: 03 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 10 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Posts
Age Limit :-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant: 50 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per Government of India / funding agency norms: 28 years which is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, women and physically handicapped applicants, and 3 years in case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Interview.
- The position is purely temporary and will not confer any right on the Project Assistant for permanent appointment in CLRI/ CSIR.
- Candidates would not be allowed beyond 11:00 a.m. for those reporting time is 09:00 a.m. on the date of the interview.
- Candidates would not be allowed beyond 03:00 p.m. for those reporting time is 01:00 p.m. on the dates of the interview.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant/Project Associate ( M.V.Sc ): 28 March 2023
- For all others: 29 March 2023
- CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Sardar Patel Road,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview along with the prescribed application form on 28 & 29 March 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Application From :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|