Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Ship Draftsman Trainee | 76 Posts | Last Date : 19 April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
Cochin Shipyard Limited in India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. Headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding and Ship repair.
Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
Organization Website :- www.cochinshipyard.in
Position :- Ship Draftsman Trainee
Job Location :- Cochin
- First Year: Rs 12,600/- pm
- Second Year: Rs 13,800/- pm
- Pass in SSLC.
- Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing a minimum of 60% of marks, with a flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.
- Pass in SSLC.
- Three-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing a minimum of 60% of marks, with a flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.
Age Limit (As on 19 April 2023) :-
- Shall not exceed 25 years. ( Applicants should be born on or after 20 April 1998 ).
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
- 5 years for SC candidates in seats reserved for them.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) shall be as per the Government of India guidelines
Total Vacancies :- 76 Posts
- Mechanical: 59 Posts
- Electrical: 17 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes an Objective type online test/Practical Test.
- The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by CSL.
Application Fees :-
- Rs 600/- for General Candidates.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- The number of seats indicated in this notification is based on the existing requirement and shall vary depending on future requirements.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post.
- They shall be informed by e-mail /through the CSL website to download the call letter from its official website.
- After applying online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
- It is important to note that, the unique application number will be obtained only upon successful submission of the online application.
- The period of training shall be for two years.
How to Apply :-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website latest by 19 April 2023.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|