Continental Device India Pvt. Ltd. (CDIL) Recruitment 2022 | Engineer – Facilities | Diploma | October 2022 |
Company Name :- Continental Device India Pvt. Ltd. (CDIL)
Continental Device India Pvt. Ltd., (CDIL) is a pioneer and a world-class Semiconductor Manufacturer of silicon chips and devices since 1964. With 50 years of semiconductor manufacturing experience, strict standards
of quality, constant improvements in R&D, technology, and processes, and the hard work of a team of dedicated professionals, CDIL today is an Indian brand that is recognized globally.
Company Website :- www.cdil.com
Position :- Engineer – Facilities
Job Location :- Delhi/NCR
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 6 Years of relevant experience in Utility Management.
Job Description :-
- At CDIL, We’re looking for a Facilities Engineer to be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our manufacturing plant.
- You will be responsible for assessing the facility’s resource requirements, designing and optimizing the facility’s layout and critical operational systems, and overseeing the maintenance of infrastructure and equipment.
- To be successful as a Facilities Engineer, should be able to develop and implement utility plans, perform system evaluations, and establish operational efficiency.
- A top-notch Facilities Engineer should have excellent project management skills and strong knowledge of structural code requirements.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking to grow their career in facilities engineering, as well as get experience under their belt with people management.
- People with experience in handling 11KV supply, OCB, ACB, Transformers, DG Sets, Air Compressors, Air Conditioning, Water Treatment Plants, ETP, Gas supply, etc are preferred.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
- Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation.
- Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
- Should have a positive attitude.
- Should have the ability to manage things and be result Oriented.
Apply Link :- Click Here