CSIR Recruitment 2023 | Technical Assistant | 34 Posts | Last Date : 17th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research is known for the R&D organization. In India, CSIR has 39 outreach centres,38 national laboratories, 5 units and 3 Innovation Complexes.
It covers a wide spectrum of science and technologies from chemicals, oceanography, space physics, geophysics, genomics, drugs, and biotechnology.
Organization Website :- www.csir.res.in
Position :- Technical Assistant
Job Location :- New Delhi
Salary :- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- pm
Technical Assistant :
Diploma in various streams which is of at least 03 years full time duration, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 02 years in the relevant area/ field.The various streams includes :
- Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Civil Engineering / Technology
- Electrical Engineering / Technology
- Mechanical Engineering / Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering / Technology
- Architecture Engineering ( OR )
B.Sc in various disciplines which is of equivalent with minimum 60% marks and one year experience in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization.The various streams includes :
- Computer Science
- Life Science
- Library Science
Age Limit (as on 17.01.2023 ) :- 28 years
Age Relaxation :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST
- 3 years in the case of OBC(NCL) candidates for the posts which are reserved for the respective categories.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for Ex-servicemen will be applicable as per GOI rules.
- Age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PwBD] : Age relaxation of 10 years is allowed, Total 15 years for SCs/STs , 13 years for OBC (NCL).
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for the regular employees working in CSIR.
Total Vacancies :- 34 Posts
- UR-14 Posts
- OBC (NCL)-12 Posts
- SC-01 Post
- ST-04 Posts
- EWS-03 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test.
- Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- The mode of examination is OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.
- The medium of questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English Language.
- The standard of examination is Diploma / Graduation Level.
- Total No. of Questions will be 200.
- Total Time Allotted is 3 hours.
Paper-I [Time Allotted – 1 hour]:
- Mental Ability test – There are totally 50 questions
- The total marks alloted is 100.
- There will be no negative marks in this paper.
Paper – II [Time Allotted – 30 minutes]:
- General Awareness – 25 questions carries totally 75 marks.
- English Language – 25 questions carries totally 75 marks.
- One negative mark for every wrong answer for both the categories.
Paper-III [Time Allotted – 90 minutes]:
- Concerned Subject – 100 questions carries totally 300 marks.
- One negative mark for every wrong answer.
Application Fees :-
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.500/
- No fee is payable for SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 17th January 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|