CSMCRI Recruitment 2023 | Project Associate & Project Assistant | 02 Posts | Last Date : 20 April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world.
As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Organization Website :- www.csmcri.res.in
Positions :- Project Associate & Project Assistant
Job Location :- Gujarat
- Project Associate: Rs 25,000 – 30,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs 20,000/-
- B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Desirable experience: The candidates must possess basic knowledge on designing of solar thermal gadgets.
- Research experience in the areas of solar technologies or energy storage.
- The selected candidates have to independently organize skill development programs in the area of Renewable Energy.
- Candidates having good communication, and orientation skills will be preferred.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Fabrication Technology from a recognized university.
- Desirable experience: The candidate having 1 year of experience/apprenticeship in the field of fabrication, development, and testing of solar thermal gadgets will be preferred.
Total Vacancies :- 02 Posts
- Project Associate: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Online Interviews.
- Applications received by mail will be scrutinized based on a certain criterion and only such short-listed candidates who are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview via online mode, i.e. through Skype.
- The details of the interview and date will be sent to such candidates by e-mail.
- Duration: These positions are purely temporary for the period of One year extendable on a performance basis.
- It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
Documents Required :-
- You are requested to send an application form fixed passport size giving full particulars such as
- Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No
- Date of birth
- Educational qualifications and experience (if any).
- You are also requested to send all the scanned documents such as birth certificates, caste certificates, educational qualifications certificates, experience (if any) certificates, publications (if any), NET / GATE score cards, and any other documents related to the above posts.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending their application form to the mentioned mail id (email@example.com) on or before 20 April 2023
For More Details :- Click Here