CWRDM Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Project Assistant/Project Fellow | Walk In Interview Date : 25 November – 07 December 2021 |
Organization Name :- Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM)
The Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) was established as an autonomous research organisation by the Government of Kerala, under its Science and Technology Policy in February 1978.
Two of the important personalities behind the establishment of this institute were Sri. C Achutha Menon, former Chief Minister of Kerala and Dr. P K Gopalakrishnan, former Secretary to the Government of Kerala, both of revered memory. The Centre had a steady growth along with its other sister institutes under the umbrella of the State Committee on Science, Technology and Environment.
Organization Website :- www.cwrdm.org
Positions :- Project Assistant/Project Fellow/Junior Research Fellow
Job Location :- Kozhikode, Kerala
- Project Assistant – Rs.19,000/-
- Project Fellow – Rs.22,000 – 27,800/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
Project Assistant :
- BSc Chemistry (First class) OR Diploma in Civil Engineering (First class).
Project Fellow :
- BSc Agriculture / BTech Agricultural Engineering (First class) OR MSc Environmental Science (First class) OR MLISc with experience in Handling Digital Library Software and Web Technologies (First class) OR MSc Chemistry (First class) OR MSc Meteorology /Atmospheric Science / Climate Science (First class) OR MTech in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geo-Informatics or Equivalent (First class) OR BTech Civil Engineering (First class) OR BTech Civil Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering (First class).
Junior Research Fellow :
- ME/MTech in Water resources Engineering (First class)with Gate qualified or Equivalent.
Age Limit :- Up to 36 years
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
Total Vacancies :- One vacancy in each post
- The interested candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview at CWRDM Head Quarters, Kunnamangalam as per the date mentioned in the above list at 10.AM with original mark lists and certificates to prove age, qualification and experience.
Interview Dates :-
- Project Assistant – 25/11/2021, 29/11/2021
- Project Fellow – 27/11/2021, 30/11/2021, 01/12/2021, 02/12/2021, 03/12/2021, 04/12/2021, 06/12/2021
- Junior Research Fellow – 07/12/2021
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on the respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details :- Click Here