Dalmia Cement Recruitment 2023 | Shift Engineer | Diploma/BE | October 2023 |
Company Name :- Dalmia Cement Bharat Limited
We have been a leader in cement manufacturing since 1939. And, though the modern cement manufacturing market in India is getting more and more competitive with each passing day, we are only growing over time. Our cement plants in India have grown manifolds in terms of capacity; we are also acquiring some new plants to increase the volume and expand further.We have cement manufacturing plants in southern states of Tamil Nadu
(Dalmiapuram & Ariyalur) and Andhra Pradesh (Kadapa), with a capacity of 9 million tonnes per annum. A leader in cement manufacturing since 1939, DCBL is a multi spectrum Cement player with double digit market share and a pioneer in super specialty cements used for Oil wells, Railway sleepers and Air strips. We also hold a stake of 74 % in OCL India Ltd., a major cement Player in the Eastern Region.
Company Website :- www.dalmiacement.com
Position :- Shift Engineer
Job Location :- Kadapa/ Cuddapah,Andhra Pradesh
Salary :- ₹ 4-7 Lacs P.A
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Mi Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 7 Years
Job Description :-
- Maintaining the required shift registers and records.
- Giving timely feedback of the equipment condition to SH/HOD.
- To ensure optimum availability of the equipment by taking periodical plant rounds.
- Continuous co-ordination with the CCR operator of Mills & Kiln for attaining the optimum production and smooth running of the equipment.
- Taking plant rounds and registering the abnormalities in the checklist on daily basis.
- Effective utilization of manpower by coordinating with other mech. engineers.
- Coordination with inter dept. to carry out day to day requirements in the shift duty.
- Identification of Safety Compliance & giving feedback to the concerned SH to achieve Zero accidents.
- To ensure the usage of PPE and safety practices in the section.
- Co-ordination with the maintenance supervisor for the manpower and other maintenance activities.
Apply Link :- Click Here