Dover Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee – Service Engineer | Diploma Pass | December 2021 |
Company Name :- Dover Corporation
Dover Corporation is an American conglomerate manufacturer of industrial products. Founded in 1955 in New York City, Dover is now based in Downers Grove, Illinois, and employs more than 26,000 people worldwide. Dover’s business is divided into Three segments: Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment.
Each segment holds operating companies that are run like independent companies. Dover is a constituent of the S&P 500 index and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV”. Dover is ranked 346th on the Fortune 500
Company Website :- www.dovercorporation.com
Positions :- Trainee – Service Engineer
Job Location :- Bhiwadi, RJ, IN
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a reputed institute
Experience :- Freshers
What you will do :-
- Develop good technical knowledge and skills on the Company’s products and services.
- Develop good level of customer relationship management skills. Provide customer satisfaction
- through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of our products and systems.
- Perform on-site product installation on customer premises.
- Investigate problems, provide solutions and arrange for repairs to be made.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and provide suggestions to product improvements.
- Schedule and carry out planned maintenance calls and performance regular customers visits.
- Monitors and adheres to field service policies, procedures and technical standards.
- Recommend spare needs and assist with monitoring equipment.
- Provide sales support to the Sales team for both existing and potential customers in terms of new applications, software and demonstrations.
What you need to Have :-
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot and leverage on materials and internal resources to resolve situations
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a reputed institute
- Must possess a driving licence.
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to our values and culture :-
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|