DPS DAE Recruitment 2022 | Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper | 70 Posts | Last Date: 10 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- DPS Department of Atomic Energy
The Department of Atomic Energy was exempted during 1956 from utilizing the services of the erstwhile Directorate General of Supplies and Disposals (DGS&D) for making its purchases. In granting this exemption, Government of India had taken into consideration the highly specialized nature of the projects undertaken by the
Department and of the vital necessity for completion of these projects with utmost speed. Prior to forming a full-fledged Purchase and Stores Division for the then Atomic Energy Establishment Trombay (later named as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), procurement was, for some time, handled by Chemistry Division for itself and for a brief period by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).
Organization Website :- www.dpsdae.formflix.in
Positions :- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper
Job Location :- Mumbai
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/month
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
Age Limit :-
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies :-
- SC – 23 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- EWS – 22 Posts
- UR – 13 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based written test and interview. Level 1 Examination: Objective type test. Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test. Empanelment criteria: Marks obtained in Level 2 Examination only.
- Level 1 Examination will be only qualifying exam / screening test to shortlist candidates for Level 2 Examination.
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.200/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Women Candidates.
- Mode Of Payment: The application fees should be paid through credit/debit cards/net banking/wallets/IMPS etc.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates should apply through online along with required documents on or before 10 November 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|