DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 | Group C Posts | 65 Posts | Last Date: 15 May 2023 |
Organization Name :- Directorate of Purchase & Stores (DPS) Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
The Department of Atomic Energy was exempted in 1956 from utilizing the services of the erstwhile Directorate General of Supplies and Disposals (DGS&D) for making its purchases. In granting this exemption, the Government of India had taken into consideration the highly specialized nature of the projects
undertaken by the Department and the vital necessity for the completion of these projects with utmost speed. Prior to forming a full-fledged Purchase and Stores Division for the then Atomic Energy Establishment Trombay (later named as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), procurement was, for some time, handled by the Chemistry Division for itself and for a brief period by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).
Organization Website :- www.dpsdae.gov.in
Positions :- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- pm
Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper:
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR
- Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
Age Limit ( As on 15 May 2023 ) :- 18 to 27 Years
- SC: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwBD (OBC): 13 years
- PwBD (SC): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 3 years after deduction from the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation: 03 – 08 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Up to 40 – 45 years
- Widows/Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried: Up to 35 – 40 years.
Total Vacancies :- 65 Posts
- SC – 23
- OBC – 08
- EWS – 22
- UR – 12
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes an Objective/Descriptive Examination.
Application Fees :-
- The applicant has to remit the application fee of Rs.200/- online.
- SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen, and PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- The fee once paid shall be non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starts on: 22 April 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 15 May 2023
- Tentative Schedule of Level -I (OMR based) & Level-2 (Descriptive) Examinations: 2nd Week of June 2023
How to Apply :-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website from 22 April 2023 to 15 May 2023 up to 11.59 pm.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|