DSSSB Recruitment 2022 | Group B and C | 168 Posts | Last Date : 09 May 2022 |
Organization Name :- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is a board that conducts the recruitment examination for the various posts vacancies in Delhi undertaken by the department of GNCT Delhi.
DSSSB only have the power to select the candidates for the government posting by the conducting required examination.
Organization Website :- www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
Positions :- Group B and C
Job Location :- Delhi
- Assistant Archivist, Grade – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Civil) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Mechanical) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Traffic) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Protection Officer – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (IT) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Electrical) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Bacteriologist – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Shift Incharge – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Filter Supervisor – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Assistant Archivist, Grade-I:
- Diploma in Archives Keeping from the National Archives of India
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Matric pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent. Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized Institution.
- Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Post Graduate degree from a recognized University
- Post Graduate in Social work/Sociology from a Recognized University with three years of experience in the Social sector in any Government Department/Recognized Voluntary organization (duly recognized by the Govt. of India or a State/UT Administration) in a regularly paid capacity in the field of the Welfare of Women/ Children/ Destitute/ Physically Handicapped.
Deputy Manager (Traffic):
- Degree from a recognized University.
Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical:
- 2nd Class/Electric Driver 2nd Class/ Motorman/Electric Mistry /SBO. Matric Pass from a recognized University / Board/School or equivalent. Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized institution
- Master Degree in Computer Applications/M.Tech. (With specialization in Computer Application) or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Information Technology of a recognized University
- Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Masters Degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Bacteriology/Biotechnology/Zoology from a recognized University/ Institute And 02 years experience in the bacteriological examination of water OR Degree in Science with Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Biology/Microbiology/ Bacteriology/ Bio-Technology of a recognized University/ Institute And 4 years experience in Bacteriological examination of water.
Age Limit :-
- Assistant Archivist, Grade 1 – 18- 30 years
- Manager (Civil) – 18-35 years
- Shift Incharge – 18-32 years
- Manager (Mechanical) – 18-35 years
- Manager (Traffic) – 18-35 years
- Protection Officer – 18-30 years
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – 18-35 years
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical – 18-27 years
- Manager (IT) – 18-35 years
- Filter Supervisor – 18-27 years
- Manager (Electrical) – 18-35 years
- Bacteriologist – 18-30 years
Total Vacancies :- 168 Posts
- Assistant Archivist, Grade I – 06 Posts
- Manager (Civil) – 01 Post
- Shift Incharge – 08 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical) – 24 Posts
- Manager (Traffic) – 13 Posts
- Protection Officer – 23 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – 03 Posts
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical – 68 Posts
- Manager (IT) – 01 Posts
- Filter Supervisor – 18 Posts
- Manager (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Bacteriologist – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection shall be made through One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable. Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized (If required) by using the formula published by DSSSB and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and selection.
- Draft Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be displayed on the website of DSSSB after the Examination. Candidates may go through the draft Answer Keys and submit online objections, if any, within the stipulated time limit given by the Board. Objection(s) regarding the draft Answer Keys received through the online mode within the time limit fixed by the Board will be considered and scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys. However, the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. Objections received through any other mode(s) e.g. letter, application, email, etc. shall not be entertained.
- The Board, in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available, has fixed the following minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/P.W.D/EX-SM) :- General/EWS :40%, OBC (Delhi) :35%, SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%. Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%
Application Fees :-
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.100
- The application fees should be paid only online through SBI e-pay.
- No fee for Women/ SC/ST/ PWD & Ex-serviceman category
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on the official website from 20 April 2022 to 09 May 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|