Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd. Walk In Interview 2022 | Elecrical Design Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | March 2022 |
Company Name :- Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd.
Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd. is India’s leading Fossil Fuel/Clean Coal Technology Company at the forefront of brining Fossil Fuel Clean Technology and Green Fossil Fuel Technology to India’s transformation to Green Energy and to India’s Coal/Fossil Fuel
based Power, Steel, Oil & Cement industries to meet global Clean Technology/Green Technology standards. Ducon provides complete FGD systems with turnkey responsibility, all across India and in neighboring regions for coal, HFO and pet coke fired power boilers.
Company Website :- www.duconinfra.co.in
Position :- Electrical Design Engineer
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 1 to 3 Years
Age Limit :- Below 30 Years
- Candidate should be preferably from Thane & nearby.
- Preferably having knowledge about AutoCAD.
Job Description :-
- Understanding of project key, single line diagram & key plan Layout in Plot plan layouts and PFD and P&ID layout drawings.
- Preparation of electrical Load list, Load Analysis, Cable Routing plan, Panel Specifications, Cable Schedule, Cable Tray Layouts, Earthing Layouts, Lighting Layouts, Lightning Arrestor Layouts & Electrical Design Calculations, and Electrical Site Erection BOQ etc.
- Reviewing and comments on Vendor documents as per client technical specification.
- Performing all design reviews for team consideration in regular meetings.
- Ensuring timely completion of work in coordination with other relevant engineering disciplines.
- Knowledge on relevant Electrical codes and standards.
- Design Guidelines for Earthing system and Lightning Protection system.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 25 March 2022
- Time : 10:30 AM – 04:30 PM
- Venue : Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd.
Ducon House, Plot No A/4, Road No 1 MIDC, Wagle Industrial Area Thane (W) 400 604
For More Details :- Click Here