ECIL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 212 Posts | Last Date : 26 December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products.
The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
Organization Website :- www.ecil.co.in
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9,000/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 8,000/-
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2020, from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed 3 Years Diploma course in above mentioned branches on or after 1st April,2020.
- Eligible Branches:ECE,CSE,Mech,EEE,EIE,Civil
Upper Age Limit (As on 31.12.2022) :- Maximum age of 25 years or less
Upper age is relexable by: 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC & 10 years for PWD candidates.)
Total Vacancies :-
- Graduate Apprentice: 150 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 62 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit. (i.e BE/B.Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices). In case of CGPA, relevant CGPA to marks percentage conversion certificate from the college/university should be produced by the candidate.
Important Dates :-
- Hosting the Advertisement on ECIL Website: 16.12.2022
- Online Application process starts from: 19.12.2022 (10.00 Hrs)
- Last date & time for submitting online applications: 26.12.2022 (22.00 Hrs)
- Provisional Selection list display on ECIL Website: 28.12.2022
- Joining formalities completion date: 31.12.2022
- Apprenticeship training will start from: 02.01.2023
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can enrol themself in NATS Apprenticeship portal and apply in ECIL Careers website latest by 26 December 2022
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here