ECIL Recruitment 2022 | Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant | 08 Posts | Last Date : 17 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products.
The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
Organization Website :- www.ecil.co.in
Positions :- Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Technical Officer – Rs.25,000/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.21,956/-
Technical Officer :
- A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Tele Communication or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one‐year post qualification experience in the field of networking infrastructure, server management & maintenance and scripting languages.
Scientific Assistant :
- A first class full time Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with 2 years of post qualification experience in relevant field. OR A first class B.Sc. (Full time) in Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry or Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from recognized Indian university with 2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field.
Upper Age Limit :-
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Scientific Assistant – 25 years
Total Vacancies :- 08 Posts
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 07 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration at Zonal Office & completion of successful document verification. The selection will be based on performance in the Personal Interview for ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ post; Written test & Trade test for Scientific Assistant-A posts. Final recommendations will be made based on the performance and purely on merit basis.
Walk In Interview Details :-
Date : 17 June 2022
1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi),
Mumbai – 400028
No. 1/1, 2nd floor, LIC Building, Sampige Road,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560 003.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview on 17 June 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details :- Click Here