ELV Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Site Engineer | Diploma/ Degree | Permanent Job | October 2021 |
Company Name :- ELV Projects Pvt Ltd
ELV Projects Pvt Ltd has been active for more than a decade. What began as a small and medium size projects, soon took a giant leap with a highly dedicated and technically astute team of infrastructure developers. With an undying spirit and vision to create large scale brand of ELV Projects Pvt Ltd , the company has risen to its current position.
We are most renowned and respected for our customer centric , premium and modern residential properties across East Bangalore. ELV Projects Pvt Ltd has been consistently resolute to design houses that flourish to become your homes. Some of the major projects delivered by ELV Projects are Aspire , Spandana Smart Homes , Akshara Homes , ELV Signature , Marvel , ELV Grace , and various commercial projects as well.
Company Website :- www.elvprojects.com
Positions :- Site Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Civil Engineering, construction science, engineering, architecture, or related field from an accredited university
Experience :- 0 – 2 years of experience in construction with supervisory or project oversight experience preferred.
Your Responsibilities :-
- Estimate Quantities and cost of materials, equipment or labour to determine project feasibility
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements(BILL OF QUANTITIES)
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating with procurement department. Preparation of comparative statement, documents like PO, WO, variance statements, etc.
- Taking care of quality of construction. Advising the project manager as and when required.
- Monthly MIS reporting, weekly and monthly, Preparing Daily Progress Report (DPR).
- Billings – Scrutinizing, verification and certification
Skill Sets/Experience We Required :-
- 0 – 2 years of experience in construction with supervisory or project oversight experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of home construction processes, work sequence, scheduling, and building codes.
- Ability to read and understand architectural, structural, mechanical, and electrical plans, scopes of work, community features.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (outlook, Word, Excel), Project tracking tools (MS Project, Project Libre) will be a plus.
- Problem and conflict resolution skills, ability to prioritize work tasks, and teamwork and customer satisfaction orientation is required.
- Good communication skills and ability to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, contractors and customers.
- Professional approach to time, costs & deadlines
Apply Link :- Click Here
More Important Jobs ELV Projects Pvt Ltd :-
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|