Essilor India Private Limited Walk In Interview 2022 | Technician | Diploma | May 2022 |
Company Name :- Essilor India Private Limited
The world’s leading ophthalmic optics company, Essilor designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of lenses to improve and protect eyesight. Its mission is to improve lives by improving sight. To support this mission, Essilor allocates more than €200 million to research and innovation every year, in a commitment to continuously
bring new, more effective products to market. Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Eyezen™, Xperio®, Foster Grant® and Bolon™. It also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals. Essilor employs close to 69,000 people worldwide. The Group has 32 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and edging facilities, 14 distribution centers, as well as 5 research and development centers around the world.
Company Website :- www.essilorindia.com
Position :- Technician
Job Location :- Tirupati
Salary :- ₹ 1,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 1 to 4 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the labs/Production Unit. The candidate oversees all aspects of the maintenance processes – from installation and upkeep to inspection and repair, often assuming a hands-on role. The main responsibility is to ensure equipment, utilities and building availability to support operations. Candidate has to run and manages maintenance teams in compliance with regulations and health and safety rules.
The candidate will be responsible for the following business / functional activities of India business unit:
- Organize team activities in order to support Production and minimize machine breakdowns
- Participate in daily Operations meeting (indicators, general information, …) and lead immediate corrective actions
- Build/manage the preventive maintenance plan and provides instructions in collaboration with Production to ensure service and quality targets
- Works closely daily with Production, Engineering, CI, EHS, teams on mid and/or long term projects
- Build, follow and improve key process KPIs for the department (Example: MTTR (Medium time to repair), MTBF (Medium time between failure), OEE (overall efficiency equipment), EER (equipment efficiency reliability), cost, water, energy, waste, …)
- Maintain availability of the equipment according to the KPIs defined and if necessary propose equipment improvement or new equipment
- Manage the spares stocks
- Define the right partnership between the teams (maintenance and suppliers)
- Is responsible to define and review specifications and requirements for suppliers contracts purchased by procurement department in order to fulfil the needs of maintenance department
- Define the quality of the service and the delay required to the suppliers, ensure the terms are respected with suppliers
- Implement action plan of EHS audit findings to close the gap within the completion dates.
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. risk assessments, EHS Audits
- Ensure compliance of applicable regulations and permits. Meet out the requirements needed for compliance of regulations and permits e.g. Fire NOC, Building stability etc.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- OEE / EER
- Water – Energy – Waste consumptions
- % of preventive maintenance plan achievement
- Problem solving achieved on time (KPI to create)
- KPIs Building conditions
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 24th May – 28th May 2022
- Time : 09.30 AM – 05.30 PM
- Venue : Essilor India Pvt Ltd C/o. Aravind Eye Hospital Survey No.588A, Beside NCC Campus, Allipiri to Zoo Park Road, Tirupati – 517 505
- Contact : Ms. Prasanna (9182107936)
For More Details :- Click Here