Fanuc India Private Limited Recruitment 2023 | CNC Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer | Diploma / BE / B.Tech | August 2023 |
Company Name :- Fanuc India Private Limited
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of FANUC LTD Japan who are world leaders in Factory Automation & Robotics technologies.
The Indian operations has factories in Bangalore and a sales and service network spread across industrial belts of the country.
Company Website :- www.fanucindia.com
- CNC Service Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
Job Location :- Ludhiana,Punjab, Pantnagar,Uttarakhand, Ahmedabad,Gujarat, Chennai, Rajkot,Gujarat, Manesar,Haryana
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics with 60% above throughout academics
Experience :- BE/ B. Tech with 3- 6 years OR Diploma with 5 -8 Years of experience, out of which 3 years in CNC maintenance is must.
Job Description :-
- 1. Attend service maintenance calls for all FANUC products viz. CNC, Robots and Robomachines [Robodrill – VMC, Robocut – Wire EDM & Roboshot – Plastic Injection Molding Machine].
- 2. Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
- 3. Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the respective zone customers.
- 4. Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- 5. Promote spares & consumables with all the existing customers.
- 6. Promote value added services like Follow-on-Contract (FOC), Preventive Maintenance Contract (PMC) & Health check.
- 7. Prepare visit reports and technical procedure on critical maintenance calls
- 8. Follow up with the customers for pending payments.(Accounts Receivables)
Apply Link :- Click Here