FANUC India Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2022 | CNC Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : FANUC India Pvt. Ltd
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of FANUC LTD Japan who are world leaders in Factory Automation & Robotics technologies. The Indian operations has factories in Bangalore and a sales and service network spread across industrial belts of the country.
Position : CNC Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication, Electrical
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Job location : Pune, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad
Salary : Not disclosed
Job Description :-
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Attend service maintenance calls for all FANUC products viz. CNC, Robots and Robomachines [Robodrill – VMC, Robocut – Wire EDM & Roboshot – Plastic Injection Molding Machine].
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the respective zone customers.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Promote spares & consumables with all the existing customers.
- Promote value added services like Follow-on-Contract (FOC), Preventive Maintenance Contract (PMC) & Health check.
- Prepare visit reports and technical procedure on critical maintenance calls
- Follow up with the customers for pending payments.(Accounts Receivables)
- Assist Sales team with market information on start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
Apply Link – Click here