Force Motors Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Production Engineer | Diploma Pass | January 2022 |
Company Name :- Force Motors Ltd
Force Motors, is the Pune based pioneer of the LCV Industry that gave India iconic brands like the Tempo, Matador, Minidor and Traveller. Over the last fifty years it has partnered with leading global automotive names like Daimler, ZF, Bosch and MAN from Germany. A completely vertically integrated company, Force makes its own engines, chassis, gear boxes, axles, bodies, etc. for their entire product range.
Today, it manufactures a wide range of vehicles including Small Commercial Vehicles (SCV), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Multi Utility Vehicles (MUV), Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) and Agricultural Tractors. With 2 plants in Akurdi (Maharashtra) and Pithampur (Madhya Pradesh) respectively it employs around 8500 people.
Company Website :- www.forcemotors.com
Positions :- Production Engineer
Job Location :- Indore, MP
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 4 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- To ensure & carrry out manufacturing process audits of engine assly,machine shop,engine testing,engine power pack assly (KPI)
- To ensure & carry out process validations in engine shop.
- Responsible for process improvements in engine shop.
- Responsible for shop support activities(Fixtures/toolings tryout,modifications,medications,manufacturing etc).
- Responsible for IATF-16949 Quality system activities & documents control .
- Responsible for process sheets,control plas,pfmea,etc documentations & control.
- Drawings,Tooling inspection reports,handing over documents maint. & control.
- To support continual improvement activities-VSM,QCC,Kaizens,suggestions,poka yoke,SMED,Six sigma ).
- Responsible for ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 & IATF 16949 activities.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Knowledge of Jigs/Fixtures design/tolerances & limits,cutting tools/convensional & CNC machining of Engine parts such as Cyl Block,Cyl Head,Crank shaft,Control Arm, etc.
- Knowledge of Engine assly,Engine testing.Power pack assly,Material handling.
- Knowledge of CNC machines programming,Shop layout etc.
- Good communication skills (written & oral).
- Good analytical skills for timely problem solving.
Apply Link :- Click Here