GEA Process Engineering (India) Recruitment 2023 | Engineer | Diploma / B.tech | February 2023 |
Company Name :- GEA Process Engineering (India)
GEA is one of the largest technology suppliers for food processing and a wide range of other industries. The global group specializes in machinery, plants, as well as process technology and components. GEA provides sustainable solutions for sophisticated production processes in diverse end-user markets and offers a comprehensive service portfolio.
Positions :- Engineer
Job Location :- Vadodara
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Qualification :- Diploma / B.tech in Mechanical
Experience :- Minimum 3-6 Years in Similar field with relevant Experience
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Prepare the Sales Equipment Layout from Concept.
- Assist Sales team for Initial Information required.
- Contributes to team effort by completing all tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Prepare PFDs, PIDs based on Process Project engineering
- Responsible for Equipment Layout.
- Review the General Arrangement Drawings from the vendors and implementation them in the Equipment Layout.
- Prepare General Arrangement Drawings, Structural Fabrication Drawings, and Equipment Fabrication Drawings etc.
- Prepare Isometric Drawings, Piping layouts Bill of Materials.
- Prepare As Built Drawings.
- Prepare 3D Modeling of Equipment and generate General Arrangement Drawings.
- Prepare Equipment Layout in 3D.
- Co-ordinate with Project Engineers Project Managers for smooth design.
- Electrical Instrumentation drawings as per the inputs from the Electrical Department.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|