Godrej & Boyce Recruitment 2023 | Fabrication Engineer | Diploma/ Degree | May 2023 |
Company Name :- Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
Godrej is one of India’s most trusted brands serving over 1.1bn customers worldwide, every day. Godrej & Boyce, a Godrej group company, began it’s journey in 1897 with the manufacture of high quality locks and continues with its outstanding engineering capabilities across diverse categories – from consumer goods and furniture,
precision manufacturing and aerospace, infrastructure development, and industrial logistics to real estate and power distribution. At Godrej, we enable you to do work that’s good for you, your customers, your community and good for the people around you – essentially, work that you can be proud of.
Company Website :- www.godrejandboyce.com
Position :- Fabrication Engineer
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical, Production Engineering
Experience :- 1 to 5 Years
Key Result Areas :-
- Improving manufacturing processes and productivity
- Manufacturing cost reduction
- Tracking, maintaining and improving quality.
- Customer Satisfaction and interaction.
- Asset & Maintenance Management through TPM Implementation
- Housekeeping and safety implementation.
Job Description :-
- Assessing skill levels of workmen, planning & executing relevant training
- Implementing low-cost welding automation
- Spreading kaizen awareness & improving workmen participation
- Ensuring satisfaction of internal as well as external customers.
- Preparing schedules wrt to ABP.
- Achieving production targets as per schedules.
- Discussion with QA and welding for daily targets.
- Estimating man days for all A class components and getting it vetted by Process.
- Tracking & improving quality through daily interaction with workmen, keeping records of quality performance of individual workmen and training.
- Implementation of TPM on all fabrication machines to achieve zero breakdown.
- Ensuring zero injuries to personnel and no property damage during fabrication operations
- Reporting of near misses, taking CAPA & Documenting the same
- Complying to IMS, BEM requirements & relevant documentation
- Participating in external competitions.
- Participating in Process discussions for OPS/MPS finalisation.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|