Godrej & Boyce Recruitment 2023 | CNC Supervisor | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | December 2022 |
Company Name :- Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
Godrej is one of India’s most trusted brands serving over 1.1bn customers worldwide, every day. Godrej & Boyce, a Godrej group company, began it’s journey in 1897 with the manufacture of high quality locks and continues with its outstanding engineering capabilities across diverse categories – from consumer goods and furniture,
precision manufacturing and aerospace, infrastructure development, and industrial logistics to real estate and power distribution. At Godrej, we enable you to do work that’s good for you, your customers, your community and good for the people around you – essentially, work that you can be proud of.
Company Website :- www.godrejandboyce.com
Position :- CNC Supervisor
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 8 Years
Job Description :-
- Achieve targeted production
- Cost Competitiveness
- Machine shop productivity improvement
- Safe Working Environment
- Quality management
- On time delivery
- People management
- CNC and conventional machine shop analyse work orders to determine production schedules. Directs work to machines based on machine capabilities, machine and operator availability, and tool package availability
- Machine shop production and quality troubleshooting.
- New product development Process planning, DFMEA and review of technical specification.
- Interface with various dept Design, Process engineering, QA and planning
- Machine shop capacity planning and quality planning
- Machining cell layout, material and information flow planning
- Drive consistency of process, training and reporting across functions teams
- Strong team partner, demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience.
- Controlling in rejection & rework, minimizing the cycle time and improving productivity.
- Monitors employee efficiencies and takes appropriate actions to encourage performance.
- Calculation of OEE machine wise, prepare & implement of daily & monthly machine loading plan.
- Analyse and implementation of corrective and preventive action of customer complaints.
- Adopt & sustain best manufacturing practises TOC, TPM & TQM.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|