Godrej Properties Limited Recruitment 2022 | Quality Engineer | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Godrej Properties Limited
Godrej Properties Limited is a real estate company with its head office in Mumbai, India. A subsidiary of Godrej Industries Ltd, the company was established in 1990 under the leadership of Adi Godrej. The company is currently developing projects that are estimated to cover more than 89.7 million square feet. Currently, Godrej Properties Limited(GPL) is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Position : Quality Engineer
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Civil
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Job location : Pune
Salary : ₹ 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical review and evaluation of RMC Plants audits and approval process.
- Review and approve Mock-ups and samples at sites.Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Review and approval of Concrete Mix Designs sent by PMC / Contractor for projects.
- Conduct random inspection of materials & equipment at Vendor’s premises and Project locations suggest improvement plan.
- Conduct technical audits at sites and suggest areas of concern and improvement .
- Conduct System audits to ensure that SOPs/method statements are adhered at project sites.
- Prepare /review monthly Quality report and send to Regional quality manager for review.
- To coordinate with the QA/QC team of Contractor and PMC for implementing QA/QC measures and systems at sites.
- Conducting periodic site visits as per approved schedule for reviewing quality of work, material and quality management implementation along with random snag identification.
- To identify non-conformities & root causes and to review corrections/rectifications, corrective actions & preventive actions initiated by the project execution team.Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- To review, verify and analyse Audit reports, MIS reports and NCR reports.
- To co-ordinate with External Technical Audit agencies to ensure that the audit process is carried out properly.
- Review Project Quality Plans sent by PMC / Contractors and share reviews with Regional Quality Manager.
- To develop training plan based on upcoming and on- going execution activities and coordinate with Regional Quality Manager for implementation.
- To provide technical support and inputs to Regional functions such as Contracts (For technical specifications, methodologies etc), Procurement (Material requirements, testing, Vendor technical evaluation etc), Engineering Design and any other function.
- To guide the PMC / Contractor in establishing a Quality Lab at site and approving Calibration / Validation Plans for equipment at site.
- To identify various National and International Awards for Quality and apply for various project with the Region after concurrence of Quality Head.
- To Survey the market, analyse industry trends and recommend on quality control measures and related equipment to be purchased/ procured by the organization.
Kindly apply on the below Job post or share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details – Click here