GR Infraprojects Limited Recruitment 2021 | Senior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/B.Tech | December 2021 |
Company Name :- GR Infraprojects Limited
GR Infraprojects is an integrated road EPC company with experience in design and construction of various road/highway projects across 15 States in India and having recently diversified into projects in the railway sector.
Our principal business operations are broadly divided into three categories: (i) civil construction activities, under which we provide EPC services; (ii) development of roads, highways on a BOT basis, including under annuity and HAM; and (iii) manufacturing activities, under which we process bitumen, manufacture thermoplastic road-marking paint, electric poles and road signage and fabricate and galvanize metal crash barriers.
Company Website :- www.grinfra.com
Position :- Senior Engineer
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification & Experience :-
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical with 3-7 years experience OR
- BE/B.Tech with 2-5 years experience OR
- M.Tech with 1-4 years experience
Experience in handling work with scope across 2-5 km in a road construction project
Role Purpose :-
- The role holder is responsible for supporting the Planning Vertical Lead at the Project in project planning (including work breakdown structure, revenue planning & cash flow planning) exercise, capturing accurate data at timely intervals for the project, providing a first level analysis and periodically updating the project plans under their guidance.
- They are responsible for planning of material, machinery, resource calculations on a regular basis and raising red flags to the Vertical Lead – P&M (Project) in case of deviations.
Key Responsibilities :-
Planning & Monitoring :
- Own the project plan and be well versed with all the aspects and nuances of the specific project along with the expected timelines.
- Create a work breakdown structure for the project for the day-to-day work plan in collaboration with the Operations team under the guidance of the Vertical Lead – P&M (Project)
- Support the Vertical Lead – P&M (Project) on the site & Planning team at the corporate office in cash flow planning, by providing details and data.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make timely updates based on the changes received from the Operations team.
- Capture details of the work done and provide a first level analysis of planned vs the actual progress.
- Ensure all contractual terms are adhered to during the execution of the project.
- Capture accurate data from the teams present at the project site.
- Ensure adherence to standardized reporting mechanisms and defined timelines across project.
- Provide analytical insights to the Vertical Lead – P&M (Project) from the captured data and facilitate project teams in resolving issues hindering the smooth execution of the project.
- Raise Red flags whenever required.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group
|Diploma Telegram Group
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group